Associate/Senior Associate (experience dependent)
Wye Communications, a fast-growing new public relations agency, is looking to add a member to its Account Services team. The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of experience at an agency or in-house marketing communications environment.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients through strong counsel, creative problem solving, idea generation and flawless operational execution
• Developing communications recommendations to help clients stay ahead of competition
• Researching, writing, editing and presenting high-level materials, including communications plans, press materials, POVs and Q&As
• Managing financials and implementation of client programs and projects from concept to execution
• Driving successful media relations efforts on behalf of clients through key message development, pitching and building strong relationships with industry and national consumer media as well as influencers
• Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on client/industry related news
• Assisting clients with community management, social media engagement, content creation and digital marketing
We’d like someone who…
• Has a strong ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities across a variety of clients and internal initiatives • Has a strong ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities across a variety of clients and internal initiatives
• Is able to develop strategic media relations plans and calendars that integrate with other account strategy, content and programs
• Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge and learning, and shows continual improvement in communications skills
• Has a positive, flexible attitude that lends itself to effective client relations and service
• Is willing to help build a great agency!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.